I thought I'd share the pictures from my good friend Betty's and my Spring Open House. We actually had it the weekend of Mother's Day, well Friday and Saturday. We left Sunday for our families as well as other's to enjoy. We had a great time, as usual and enjoyed seeing all the friendly folks that come out to join us. Enjoy the pictures and I hope you all have a safe and memorable Memorial Day weekend! Hugs~ Birgit
Friday, May 22, 2009
Pictures from Our Open House
I thought I'd share the pictures from my good friend Betty's and my Spring Open House. We actually had it the weekend of Mother's Day, well Friday and Saturday. We left Sunday for our families as well as other's to enjoy. We had a great time, as usual and enjoyed seeing all the friendly folks that come out to join us. Enjoy the pictures and I hope you all have a safe and memorable Memorial Day weekend! Hugs~ Birgit

