Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Making Cards and Welcoming a New Blogger

Hello friends! I hope this post finds you all doing well. Since the open house is over, I've been busy putting the house back together, packing things up and setting them up at my booth in Oxford. I've been spending my crafting time working on some Thanksgiving and Christmas cards (another craft love of mine). This is a short post with just some pictures of the cards I've been making. I've also been working on a couple of stitcheries that were a special order. I can't wait to share them with you when they're done. I've still got more Christmas cards to make but this is what I have done for now. I generally make 6-8 of each design when I make them. It's easier for me to mass produce them than make a whole bunch of different designs. With that being said, here's the pictures of my Thanksgiving and Christmas cards.







Now for the other part of my post. My good friend Betty is trying her hand at blogging. She makes the cutest prim dolls and she does her open house on the same weekend I do mine. Please stop by her blog Lizzie's Ragg's Primitivesand say hello and give her a warm welcome. Tell her I sent ya! Guess that's it for today. Like I said, a quick and easy post. Have a great night everyone. Blessings~ Birgit