Monday, November 2, 2009

Preparations & Past Open Houses

Happy Monday to all my blogging friends! I'm still going straight with preparations for this years open house which is coming up this Saturday & Sunday, November 7 & 8th from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm. I'm getting very excited to meet all of you who are planning to come. Each day I get an e-mail requesting directions and I'm so looking forward to finally getting to see you in person.

I'm taking a quick brake because my feet and back need a rest, so I thought I'd share with you some pictures of my messy kitchen table. This is one of the crafting stations in my home. The others are in the garage and the table in our bedroom. (I really need a craft room.) I thank God that He gave me a very patient and supportive husband as we've not been able to see the top of our tables in over a month now. :) My sweet hubby is responsible for the mess in the garage as that's where he's been building me some wonderful pieces for this open house. Since this is to be a quick post, I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.





If there's a flat surface, you can be sure it's covered with lots of prim stuff just waiting to be set out.

Here's some pictures of the finished painted floorcloths I've mentioned in past posts. As I said before, they're a lot of work so it took me some time to finish the them in between all the other projects I've been working on. You can see in the middle picture above, some more painted canvases I've been working on.

The long awaited Shaker Tree of Life.

A Willow Tree Table Runner
Sorry this is so short. I had planned on adding pictures of some past open houses, but my computer is going crazy on me and I have to shut it down. I'll try to get back to finish adding open house pictures. Blessings~ Birgit
I'm back with pictures! Sorry for the delay. :)