I don't normally put in plugs for my website here, but I'm going to today. If you'd like to try some of this wonderful simmering potpourri, you can find it here at
The Primitive Country Bug. Our homemade fixin's are one of our best selling items.
As I mentioned in my title, I've been tagged! Although I just made the choice the other day to be tag and award free, I chose to do this one because it was different than any I've done in the past. I was tagged by my good friend Catherine or "Cat" as she is lovingly called lives in Paris, France.
Here is the challenge :
Open "my pictures" folder.
In the 6th folder, take the 6th picture and post it on your blog.
Write something about the picture.
Challenge 6 new people to join this challenge.
Here's my picture

I was sent this picture as well as a couple others of Jesus with children. They are pencil drawn and I wish I knew who the artist is so I could pay proper credit to them. They are the most detailed and wonderful drawings I've ever seen! Here's a couple others that were there.




I love how the pictures portray the loving, compassionate and fatherly side of our Lord Jesus. I've used these images to make cards for different occasions. They look wonderful and soft, printed out on vellum paper. Add a verse and some cardstock and you've got yourself some homemade cards. Wouldn't your friends or loved ones love to recieve such a thoughtful, homemade card??
Since most everyone I know is no long taking part in tags and awards, feel free to just take this tag and post about a picture in your blog. If you do, be sure to let me know so I can stop by for a visit.
And speaking of cards... I finished making my Valentine's Day cards just the other day so it seemed only fitting that I'd share those with you here too.
This first card is so easy for even the unseasoned card maker. I got the free February calendar graphic from
Sunflower Friends. You must check out this website for some fun graphics. Her prices are very affordable and she always lists some up for free too. They're great for so many crafting uses. Again, just add some cardstock and ribbon and you've got some cute homemade Valentine's cards to share with your family and neighbors.

This card was made using an older stamp that I've had for years but I still enjoy using it for different occasions.
I enjoy giving hand made greeting cards for every occasion.
These next three cards are made using a new stamp set that I found at Cornish Heritage Farms. They've got lots of great vintage images as well as a couple of primitive sets. I knew the moment I saw them that I just had to have them.

.jpg)
.jpg)
So, that's all I have for you today. I do however, have some exciting news coming up. I'll be posting about it soon. Until then, have a safe and happy day! Hugs & blessings to you all~ Birgit

