Anyway, here's some pictures of some of the changes that have been going on here.
Here's our big red stepback cupboard with a couple of Americana touches on there.
This window shelf was a cupboard door that I had my sweetie make into a shelf by adding the shelf on the top and shaker pegs to the bottom. The photo's displayed in the windows are evidence of another love of mine, scrapbooking.
The mantel clock on this shelf was given to me by my dad. I have the beginnings of a collection of pewter ~ I'm always on the lookout for new pieces to add to it at bargain prices.
This is the cupboard me and my sweetie built.
This is a little bench in our dining room, it was in our bedroom.
Above our kitchen cabinets
I brought some of these crates up from the basement since I moved the bench into the dining room and moved the other crates from another part of our bedroom. I like the added space it gives.
I know I've posted this picture a lot recently, but I really like how the green fern gives a pop of color to this stack of drawers.
The mantel in our living room.
Just a couple of touches in the mud room.
This is the centerpiece on the table for now.
Guess that's all for now. I'll be posting some outside pictures hopefully soon. Thanks for stopping by for a visit! Blessings~ Birgit

