I love spring and summer because that's when all the yard sales start popping up everywhere and though I haven't been to many (I've been to three) I found some nice "new to us" prim and vintage items. I'll start with this wonderful old wood turned bowl.
At another yard sale, I found this great old drop leaf table with spoon feet. It was quite scratched up on the surface so I've started sanding it down to give it a new bri-wax finish. Here's the picture I took just after I started sanding it.

This picture is from the web, as I forgot to take a picture of it for the post.
I also found these vintage linen kitchen towels.
They're in great shape, no holes or tears. What do you think? Do they need a little tea dye? ;)
My friend Lynda, and I also went junk shopping one rainy day and here's what I came home with.
This dresser mirror matches my dresser perfectly.
I should have washed it before I took the picture. I really was happy to have found this mirror at such an incredible steal too at $12.00. I also picked up this chopper for $1.00!
Here's some projects I've been working on for the open house.
I put together this vintage framed art using the verses from 1 Cor. 13:4-8a. I made my own background paper using my printer and scroll stamps and distressing inks. I thought it came out kind of sweet. The lace heart and buttons add to the vintage look. Don't forget you can click on the pictures to get a closer view.
A couple of signs...
My hubby brought home some discontinued cupboard door samples quite a while ago and I've been wanting to do something but didn't quite know what to do with them. I saw a painted board or door like this online and knew that I wanted to do at least one of the doors like that.
I still need to put the antiquing glaze over the top of it. Sorry I can't give proper credit here to the person who originally created one of these. I was just scanning through images and found it. I've since seen a couple of them. I'm not a very good painter but this one I thought I could tackle.
I've also been making some cards to have on hand when I need them as my stash was running low.
This one was done using The Homestead "Scene It" set from Cornish Heritage Farms
This one was done using Primitive Beginnings from the Rummage Bin also from Cornish Heritage Farms. It took the same idea and made one to go into a rustic wooden frame I had on hand to give as a gift to a friend of mine.
This next card was done using the stamp of the month stamp from Cornish Heritage Farms. It's their design but I thought it was too cute! I had to replicate it.
Finally, I'll get to why I wanted to post this on Monday as opposed to today. I'm going to try something new on my blog each Monday morning. I'm calling it

I have so many things left over from my website business that I thought I'd try to clear some room. I'm also still wanting to continue making crafts which I just don't have room for, so I'm going to start offering my gatherings of prim goods to my friends online with competitive prices. I'm hoping it will be a good outlet for me to keep busy making things and when I find some vintage treasures to share. Since I missed yesterday, you'll have to wait until next Monday for my very first listings. So, until then I hope you have a wonderful week. Thanks so much for sticking with me through this rather long post. Blessings to all of you~ Birgit

