Despite the heat, one of my blogging friends from Maine, Denise from Mountain Quilter, came by to pick up a couple of gatherings. It was so fun to meet her and I felt like we could have talked for hours. Her dear, sweet husband patiently waited for her while we chatted along in my very hot kitchen. I never would have imagined how blogging could bring so many wonderful people into my life. She's truly a dear and kindred spirit! We're hoping to get together again sometime and do some prim shopping. You must check out her BLOG and see what wonderful quilting she does.
Before the heat wave, I kept myself busy in the garage finishing the table I posted about earlier that I had picked up at a yard sale. I love how it came out!! Here's the before picture:
And here's a couple of after pictures.
I used a dark brown Briwax on it and it took beautifully! It's currently beside the sofa in the living room but I'm not totally sold on it there so I might have to try a few other spots first. One can never be too sure, you know. I'm terrible at making decisions like this.
I also finished up another sign which I forgot to post with the last finished projects.
I've also got some tent sale finds and projects coming up for a future post. My friend Lynda and I went to a tent sale and found some really fun things. We are in hopes of going back there in about a month. By then they should have some new goods to search through.
I want to send out a huge thanks to the prim friends who've contacted me about the offerings I posted on Monday.

There's still one offering left. You can just scroll down to see it. If it's anything you're interested in, send me an e-mail using the link on the top right side of my blog. I'll be back on Monday with more prim offerings. Until then I hope you stay cool in this heat wave. Be blessed~ Birgit

