Monday, July 12, 2010

New Monday Morning Offerings


Good Monday morning friends. I hope you all had a nice weekend. Ours was spent working outside in the yard mowing, weed wacking and primping up the gardens. My sweetie and I also started refinishing the farmers table so I'll have that to show you in a new post hopefully soon.
I just wanted to say thanks so much to everyone who sent me e-mails regarding the gatherings I posted last Monday and also to the people who simply wanted to contact me with kind words. I've really enjoyed hearing from you! The gatherings went quickly and I'm happy to see space opening up in our storage room in the basement. I especially appreciate the kindness and sincerety of the people I've "met" through blogging. It's amazing how The Lord can bring people into our lives that you might not have otherwise ever met before. It makes the world seem a little bit smaller and kinder.
I'll jump right in on posting the gatherings since I've got lots to do today (like that farmers table I want to finish). If you're interested in any of the gatherings just send me an e-mail. I'll get your address and send you an invoice from Paypal for the cost of the item, which will be listed plus actual shipping only. No extra charges. If I list any breakable items, I will add the cost of insurance from the postal service. Shipping will be done using USPS Priority Mail system for speedy delivery and tracking purposes. I know it's a little more costly, but it's much more efficient and worth the little extra money.
I think I've covered everything that needs to be covered. If I've forgotten something, feel free to let me know. Please keep in mind that all sales are final. Remember you can click on any of the photos to see a larger image of what you're going to get.

Hope & Life Gathering

In this gathering you'll recieve a wrought iron candle pan filled with a grubby candle with a bit of sweet annie and some rose hips to go around it. There's also a framed vintage photo that says "Hope in all things" and a large notepad from Primitives By Kathy that say "Life is what you make it".
$24.50 + shipping

Willow Tree Candle Gathering


The 6" Willow Tree candle looks perfect in this wooden scoop candle holder surrounded by sweet smelling cinnabun fixin's.
$21.50+shipping

Now how about something to get you in the spirit for fall?
Crow Gathering

This festive fall gathering comes with a hand-made crow wall hanging in warm fall colors. The crow on spindle is a great accent piece. You'll also get a Vintage looking Halloween jar of scented fixin's and a small notepad that says "Autumn Blessings". Mustard colored box, not included
$19.75+shipping

Vintage Kitchen Gathering

This is a great collectors gathering! You'll get a vintage Table Talk pie plate, a soaper, 2 small wooden Munising bowls (they're marked on the bottom), a milk glass Marmalade Jar, a small bunch of dried flowers and a tea stained spice bag that says "SAGE" on it. Wall box not included
$42.50+shipping

Wow, is that four gatherings already? More to come next Monday! Don't forget you can click on any of the pictures for a larger view. If you have any questions or are interested in any of these gatherings, feel free to send me an e-mail by using the e-mail link on the top right of my side bar.
Thanks so much for stopping by for a visit! Hope you have a great week! Blessings~ Birgit